Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Reasons

Hello,
   My name is Hyrum Clark, I plan to serve my church and the people of Guatemala by teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in the Guatemala, Guatemala City North Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
   I will be spending two years in Guatemala learning a new language (Spanish and hopefully Q'eqchi') and growing as a Young Man and as a servant to the Lord.
   I started this blog because of my concern for time while on my mission. I would love to write back each and every person who plans to write me but I know that, with my limited time I have for writing, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all of them and would be using the majority of my P-Day. 
   I know this means that I will probably receive a LOT less letters (Who wants to write someone who isn't going to write back?) and yes I am sad about that fact but I know that I need to spend most of my time focusing on the mission anyways. 
   Again I am sorry to all those who I promised letters. If you write me I will try and add a small paragraph for you in my weekly general e-mail! :)


REMEMBER TO FOLLOW MY BLOG!! 
This is my letter to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment