Saturday, April 20, 2013

4/17 Arrival at the CCM

April 17th 
Hola,
I am alive and well... sorta. :P
I flew all night and arrived this morning at 7:30am. I got about two hours of sleep and have been going forever!
I don't have much time they're just giving us 5 minutes to write home so its gunna be brief!
I basically can't think much.. I'm super tired and have fallen asleep in every class. I'm planning on eating everything they give me to eat and so far it hasn't been bad at all.. I hear we're having fish sometime this week though :(
I hope you all know I love you and that Ill keep you more updated in the future.
My writing day will change a lot so I have no set day to contact you while I'm in the MTC.. Write me Sundays or Monday early morning so I can check it any time of the week (in the future I'll have 1hr to write)
Hasta luego mi familia!!
Yours fortunately,
---Elder Hyrum Clark


No comments:

Post a Comment