Sunday, July 21, 2013

7/21 Tidbits

 I realize I have a bunch of things I've wanted to mention but have never had the time.. here are a few tidbits of info and a few pictures tambien
  
   I'm learning that the directions here are really different.. I remember  Cassidy writing from Argentina about how they use things like "that tree with the dog sleeping underneath" or "the big rock" and it really is just  like that! I'm hoping once I can understand all the discriptory words and words for things like Wall, Rock, dead tree and such I'll do better but right now it's nice to have a comp that understands everything.
  you know that post that went around Facebook a while back about the spiders in the toilet.. I'm more disgusted by the roaches that chill in my toilet paper! not fun!

.. Okay I don't have time.. but.. PICTURES!!!

 
Yours fortunately,
 
          ---Elder Hyrum Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment