Monday, August 5, 2013

8/5 Family

Sorry family.. 
  I'm doing well and still had the 50 guate cents when I returned.. it was a stressful 4 days and I returned to my apartment with a migraine.. and a half grown beard.. not good when you're on the mission by the way but I was expecting a one day trip and not 4 and my comp told me to pack light. bad idea.

  Anyways I don't have time to write things week. I had to do a missionary online questionnaire for the mission and need to go now but I love you all and I'm doing great! Remind me to tell you about my area and investigators and this change that is happening tomorrow cause I have a lot to say.
  If you'd like pray for Yomery and her mother Grays that they can continue to fallow through and grow their testimonies.. I think they have potential.. that is after Grays gets married to her "Husband".

  Oh and remind me about "The Dreams" in Sayaxche.. I want to you all about your experiences with people dreaming about things in Latin America

Yours fortunately,
 
          ---Elder Hyrum Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment