Saturday, July 12, 2014

2014-7-12 Week 1, Change 5 in the office

Well.. Here I am in the office again! they called me this last Monday and told me I had to pack up and get to Coban the next morning at 6 am.. I honestly told the Assistant that called me "Haha.. alright what's my REAL change?".. Apparently it wasn't a joke because here I am.
  I'm a secretary again! (Pouch Elder) for those who forgot what I was doing.. basically I do everything that needs to be done in the mission.. except the money stuff. I send baptism registries to Salt Lake, Fix problems with telephones, deal with missionary transport, medical emergencies, visa appointments and trips to the Capital, mail for the missionaries, tech support for Zone  conferences, travel arrangements for President or the assistants, Passport signing/authorizing (no.. I do not sign them.. a lawyer does), Ordering materials for the mission and missionaries.. and basically a million other small unnoticed things like that.. I bet when you thought of a mission you never even realized that all of that fun stuff happens as well!
  I had my first fun P-Day in Cobán! my first 6 months here I never left the city.. but my first week back the Utts (New senior couple that replaced the Kirks) took me to see Samuc Champey! it's SUPER gorgeous!!! If I ever come back I will swim in these gorgeous pools of water! (Pictures attached!)
  So I ALMOST finished training Elder Marchado.. But in the end they sent him with the Zone Leaders. .I guess they knew as an office Elderes we don't have much time to study and even less to train a new Elder in all the Good habits he should know to be a good missionary. I'll miss you my Almost companion! (Photo in other email).
  I'm kinda weirded out coming back to the office.. I love it here but It feels so different.. I feel kinda lost.. not in what to do.. but I feel like I don't know where I'm supposed to be.. what the Lord wants me to be doing.. Am I really doing his will or am I stuck in some sort of limbo nothing. just a REALLY weird feeling but I'm SUPER excited to be back! I'm stoked to teach Elder Connolly everything I know and it sounds like next change I'll be heading back out of here again!
  I miss you all! Thank you Vicky Chezik for writing me! (And Logan!) those are the only two letters I've received in months!!!
  Keep up the good work everyone! You never know when you're going to be called as the District leader of 8 Hermanas! (La Distrita is back!) I love working with Hermanas, sometimes the Lord just gives you wonderful blessings to soften the blow of a big drop of bricks! 

Love you lots!!! Keep on Keepin on! I'll be back before you know it and I'll be full of energy to help out the missionaries in our ward! (GIVE REFERENCES TO THE MISSIONARIES!!! REFERENCES GET BAPTIZED!!!)



1) My Almost companion (Elder Marchado)
2) The Almost Trio
3) Elder Ashcroft on his last day in the mission! I'll miss him! Most pilas Finance Elder in the world!
4) The Office.. My companion is the one in leprechaun socks. (Elder Connolly)



--
Yours fortunately,
   Elder Hyrum Clark




No comments:

Post a Comment