Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2014/9/22 ♫♪Hang the star upon the tree, It's Christmas again!♪♫

 Well how are you! Just sending this letter to all y'all letting you know it's almost Christmas! (Well.. here in my district at least!)  We've decided that it's been quite a while since Christmas and that we need a bit of holiday cheer.. so we've assigned daily Christmas tasks to liven the spirits! This past week we've had a day to drink hot chocolate, Write Christmas Cards, make a snowman out of marshmallows, Build a Christmas tree, and today we all bought ugly Christmas themed sweaters (Pictures attached) we'll be continuing the Christmas cheer until next Monday where we're going to have a gift exchange and eat somewhere nice (Well.. Nice for living in the middle of nowhere.. it might not be considered all that nice to the rest of the missionaries that live and work in the city.
  I've been working hard and our dats are raising! We got a couple that are preparing to be baptized on the 10th of October! Right after changes so we'll see if I'm still gonna be here for it.
  I'm getting pretty tired out.. I hope I get a new burst of energy soon cause I still want to extend my mission. I think the hardest part is that nothing changes much.. it's all the same routine.. I can't handle doing the same thing everyday.. I try to change things up as much as I can but there's only so many things you can do to change things up while still progressing!
Love you all! Gotta Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment