Saturday, January 11, 2014

2013-12-28 Ya está Navidad!

Well.. I don't really have a main theme for this week.. Just wanted to say it's been a good one! I LOVED the packages from the ward and want you all to know I miss you and love you lot's! I'm sorry I didn't get Megan Henry's letter in time. If someone know's their new address they could be wonderful and send it to me so I can reply to her letter! ..And also I'm still waiting on other peoples letters.. that's to say no one is sending them to me! :P I really enjoy letters and they don't cost a ton like packages! I also reply! ANYONE can write me!.. Send Photos!

Elder Hyrum Clark
Guatemala Cobán Misión
Apartado Postal #34
3ra Calle, 2-02. Zona 3
Cobán AV 16001
Guatemala C.A.

   Anyways this week was really great and I really should just explain with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment